May 26-28, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
OGF Event Programs seek to strengthen existing communities within OGF including industry and e-Research, provide a forum to foster new relationships and collaborations based on common interests, and to develop technical specifications related to distributed systems and grids.
In addition to its chartered groups and Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions (requested by selecting "Group Sessions" or "BoFs" from the below drop-down), OGF is soliciting proposals for content that support its mission of driving the rapid evolution and adoption of applied distributed computing. While the Program Committee will consider all proposed content related to distributed computing technology and usage, they are particularly seeking content related to the following topics:
- Green technologies and practices
- Cloud computing and other emerging or disruptive technologies
- Case studies of applications on distributed computing environments
- Data management in distributed environments
- OGF Specification Adoption demonstrating the impact of OGF’s specifications and best practices on science and industry
- Production Grid Infrastructure user experiences
Deadline for submission: April 20.
Notifications sent: April 22.