October 25-28, 2010
In addition to the Grid2010 Workshops, OGF is seeking active participation and proposals for sessions that will further explore and develop the state of the art in distributed computing.
Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Data Management in Grids and Clouds
- Standards Roadmap for Science Clouds
- Interoperability of Grids and Clouds
- Performance measurement of Grid and Cloud
- Science Clouds across North America, Europe, and Asia
- Grid and Cloud Security - what we can learn from each other
- Federated Disriibuted Computing Infrastructures
- Performance of security implementations.
- Campus grids and clouds, developing production infrastructures
- Identity Management and Virtual Organizations
- OGF Standards in production environments
- Inter-cloud interoperability and SLA management
Chartered Group sessions, Area Meetings, and Birds of a Feather sessions also may be requested below.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 17.