March 21-25, 2011
Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Campus Grids and Clouds
- Data Management in Grids and Clouds
- Federated Disriibuted Computing Infrastructures
- Identity Management and Virtual Organizations
- Inter-cloud interoperability and SLA management
- Interoperability of Grids and Clouds
- Middleware and Interoperability
- Networking for Distributed Computing Infrastructures
- Performance measurement of Grids and Clouds
- Performance of security implementations.
- Science Clouds across North America, Europe, and Asia
- Grid and Cloud Security
- Distributed Desktop Grid and Volunteer Computing
Chartered Group sessions, Area Meetings, and Birds of a Feather sessions also may be requested below.
Important DatesThe deadline for ISGC paper submissions was Friday, January 7.
The deadline for workshop, BoF and group session submissions is Tuesday, January 25.
Acceptance notification by Friday, January 28.